Re: is anyone else on list receiving thse and are they real?

Laz

I have, so obviously he has been harvesting email addresses from some
list or other. Perhaps it's not this one but it's some list. this is
not the first time this has happened and most likely won't be the
last.

Laz

On 8/29/19, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:
Hi Ken,

I also never received any such post.

On 8/29/2019 2:25 PM, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi listers, from time to time I have received emails from a TMR at
vorail dot com. Something like week 108 or week of… the top five ask
alls for the blind/low vision community. I just now got another one
and replied asking that he either stop sending these or he verify why
and how he knows me. Has he perhaps harvested my name from this list
or others I’m part of ? he might be on the level but it appears very
strange. Is anyone else getting these and do we have a spammer
connected to this group? Thanks much. Hope if he’s gotten my email
from here that alerting everyone will put a stop to it.

Windows 10

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"