Re: strange radial box

Laz

hmm... Okay then. hopefully now you know what he was talking about.
(smiles) Glad to help out. Laz

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 02:45 PM, Laz wrote:

As a blind person who has used several screen readers in the past I
assumed he meant radio buttons.
As a sighted person who has done the same, I didn't. There are check boxes
and there are radio buttons but nothing close to "radial box," hence the
request for clarification.

I know what both of the above are, and if we're talking about radio buttons
it would be helpful to have a URL for a page where the "odd behavior" is
occurring.

*The color of truth is grey.*

~ André Gide

Bluetooth devices, and accessories