From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2019 4:36 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] is this a problem with nvda or the program?

hi.
i did not understand which issue you have with notepad.
do you use windows notepad or notepad plus plus?

On 9/1/19, Adel Spence <adelspence12@gmail.com> wrote:
hi.
i'm having a problem with nvdA, I think?
wen ever i am in the notepad program, and I type a sentence, this is what
happens:
this is a
test!
and everything is on the same line. so, can I please have some help?
AdelSpence, founder of tt-games, the first audio gameing cumpaney in
trinidad and tobago!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens