Re: NVDA and spell checking in Notepad++

George Kerscher

Hi Rick, Yep, I have been with DAISY since 1997!

David, the document formatting is not working in Notepad++. The spell checking is working, but a bit slow to activate I hit Alt+p, down arrow to spell check, enter then , f for find next, enter, and I am taken to the next spelling error. Then activate the context menu and the suggestions are there.

Casey, I have the Windows spelling option enabled. Settings, device, typing, and the options seem to be enabled. However, in Notepad++ I do not see any effect.

Best

George

It would be nice if there was a hot key for a dialogue that would walk through the document to each error. If there