Re: Paid Tutor For NVDA, Dictation Bridge, Dragon Dictate

Terrie Terlau <terrieter@...>

Hello Dan,

I will let you know about whom I find as a tutor. Thanks.

Terrie

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2019 7:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Paid Tutor For NVDA, Dictation Bridge, Dragon Dictate

Hi there Terry, If you get someone, I would like to get the same training.  I have been looking for some help with this for a while.

Glad to see your email and hope someone responds.

I would also pay for the training. God bless.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Terrie Terlau
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2019 10:13 PM

Hello Quentin,

Thank you so very much for this very helpful information. I really appreciate it.

Terrie

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2019 10:08 PM

Hi Terrie,

There are some great experts here on the list and I am confident one will step forward for you.  Another place you might consider looking is the NVDA Certified Experts list.  Along with their basic details, many of the people on the list who do provide services such as training have also included their contact or business details.  You can find the list here: https://certification.nvaccess.org

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 11:31 AM Terrie Terlau <terrieter@...> wrote:

If anyone is a solid, regular user of NVDA with the Dictation Bridge add-on and Dragon Dictate and would like to do 4-6 hours of paid tutoring, please contact me. I want to use these resources to dictate and thereby digitize volumes  of brailled materials. I also want to teach a friend whose fingers cannot keyboard how to control her computer, do email, write documents, and use the Internet. Hourly payment rate is competitive and negotiable. Please consider contacting me off list if you have the requisite skills. Thank you very much.

Terrie Terlau

Email address: terrieter@...

I am computer savvy, but want to learn from someone who already knows what they are doing rather than reinventing the wheel.

Thank you again for considering this job.

Warm regards,

Terrie Terlau

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.