Re: appModule, where to find help?

Vincent Le Goff <vincent.legoff.srs@...>

Joseph,

I don't think this problem is specific to an app in itself.  This is a console application.  If you need the name, this is crawl (crawl-console.exe).  But I would have thought querying the data was  exactly the same thing as querying text from the Windows console.  In this mode, data is displayed in a console and you can use the same shortcut as in any console application.  Navigation is exactly the same too.  Would I have more luck trying to get the "displayed text" on another console application?  I can't figure out why, but I guess I'll try, just to be sure.

Portable version to test if anyone is willing: https://crawl.develz.org/release/0.23/stone_soup-0.23.2-console-win32.zip

Vincent

On 9/4/2019 2:29 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

It appears the flame has died out from the candle i.e. we are missing very crucial information: we need the name of the app please. Without that, even if you report this problem to the development list (which I advise you do), we can't help you in resolving this with accurate answers.

Cheers,

Joseph