Re: Previous version of NVDA

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 10:38 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2019.1/nvda_2019.1.exe
Rui,

         Does there exist a page accessible by "the general public" where one can browse for older versions of NVDA.   I have had occasion to want to do this in the past.  I thought I'd try the URL you gave, cutting it off at "releases,"  but if you try to go directly to that page you get a 403 Forbidden message.  You even get the forbidden message if you cut off only the executable file name at the end.

              There are plenty of legitimate reasons one might wish to acquire an old, even long out of support version of NVDA.   Is there a central repository where these can be easily downloaded?

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide