Re: Previous version of NVDA

Adriani Botez

Just search for.nvda on www.filehorse.com

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 04.09.2019 um 19:42 schrieb zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>:

brian,
i tried the link and it worked perfectly.
unfortunately i did not find direct archive for selecting and downloading nvda,
but i copied and stored the link for my favorite version which is 2017.2
and just change the number if i try to test any version!

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 10:38 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:

https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2019.1/nvda_2019.1.exe
Rui,

Does there exist a page accessible by "the general public" where one can
browse for older versions of NVDA. I have had occasion to want to do this
in the past. I thought I'd try the URL you gave, cutting it off at
"releases," but if you try to go directly to that page you get a 403
Forbidden message. You even get the forbidden message if you cut off only
the executable file name at the end.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons one might wish to acquire an old,
even long out of support version of NVDA. Is there a central repository
where these can be easily downloaded?

*The color of truth is grey.*

~ André Gide

--