unable to download Word training with NVDA

Giles Turnbull

I downloaded the Word with NVDA tutorial last year but the files are on a laptop that died a death yesterday. I want to download the zip file again but am getting a file not found error, despite my purchase never expiring (according to the email receipt):

Microsoft Word Training for NVDA <span>(eBook)</span>
(Expires:) Never
Microsoft Word With NVDA EBook
Order #23533 (April 27, 2018)
Product
Quantity
Price
Microsoft Word Training for NVDA (eBook)
1
AUD $30.00
Subtotal:
AUD $30.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Total:
AUD $30.00

The error I get is: No file defined Go to shop

Does anybody know if I can still download my purchased copy and, if so, how?

This is quite an urgent request because I need the book to help me do the headers and page numbers on my university MA course dissertation, deadline end of September.

Many thanks :)

Giles