Re: An accessible ID3 tagger and file renamer.

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

You may want to give this program a try:

https://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Very powerful program. It's completely accessible. Has a great support forem too.

On 9/1/2019 8:11 PM, John Isige wrote:
Hey all. Anybody have a recommendation for an accessible ID3 tagger/file renamer? Basically I'd like something that will get the info, if it can, and fill everything in and rename directories per my specification, instead of having to do it all myself. No, not iTunes, assuming it can even do it. I've tried ID3 Renamer, and though it's seems fairly accessible, I can't for the life of me figure out how to point it at a directory. Free would be good but I'll consider paying if I can try it first. So far the jobs have been small enough that I've just done them by hand.

I could fill it in myself, it's downloads from Document Records so the info's easy enough to find, but that would be really boring. They really should have done it themselves, but they didn't, so here I am with three albums worth of songs to tag and rename, and I'll be downloading stuff from them in the future. So I guess I should finally find a working solution for this.