Re: Weird powerpoint issue

Sile

Result, the problem was the PowerPoint was in presenter mode, we’re NVDA as always had issues reading the text of the current slide.

Sile

On Sep 5, 2019, at 12:27 PM, Sile via Groups.Io <somodhrain=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello all

I have recently been getting a weird powerpoint error, that only happens when I am projecting (either using HDMI or VGA).

When I switch to 'slideshow' view of a presentation, NVDA says 'slideshow complete' and doesn't allow me to read the content of my slides. However, I can hit space or enter and the slides will advance as normal for anyone viewing the presentation.

I have my display set to mirror, but it doesn't seem to matter what it is set to.

I am using windows 10, and I am running Powerpoint2016.

--Sile