Re: An accessible ID3 tagger and file renamer.

Steve Matzura

While MP3Tag does have a file rename function based on a file's metadata, if you want a file renamer that renames files based on their name, try this one. https://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk. Very accessible, full-featured,and free!

On 9/5/2019 1:32 PM, John Isige wrote:
Thanks! I'll definitely take a look at it.

On 9/5/2019 9:32, Kenny wrote:
You may want to give this program a try:

https://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Very powerful program. It's completely accessible. Has a great support
forem too.

On 9/1/2019 8:11 PM, John Isige wrote:
Hey all. Anybody have a recommendation for an accessible ID3
tagger/file renamer? Basically I'd like something that will get the
info, if it can, and fill everything in and rename directories per my
specification, instead of having to do it all myself. No, not iTunes,
assuming it can even do it. I've tried ID3 Renamer, and though it's
seems fairly accessible, I can't for the life of me figure out how to
point it at a directory. Free would be good but I'll consider paying
if I can try it first. So far the jobs have been small enough that
I've just done them by hand.

I could fill it in myself, it's downloads from Document Records so
the info's easy enough to find, but that would be really boring. They
really should have done it themselves, but they didn't, so here I am
with three albums worth of songs to tag and rename, and I'll be
downloading stuff from them in the future. So I guess I should
finally find a working solution for this.