Re: One Issue with Web Form and Another with a Program Installer

Blaster

Can you post a link to that form your unable to fill out or is it private?

On 9/6/19, Ibrahim Ajayi <@kobisko> wrote:
Hi good people:
Please I have two different issues I will like addressed.
The first issue has to do with filling out some details on a form fill
on a website.
When I got to the site, and I typed in some information in to the
first dialog box, I am unable to
move out of that field, to the next. I used the escape key, but it
didn't work. I had to shut down the browser all together. Please has
anyone ever had this problem? how did you solve it. I hope the issue
is well understood.
Secondly, when I attempt to install some downloaded programs, and I
get to the set up point, all I hear is set up, and nothing happens:
has anyone ever had this problem? how did you resolve it. How did you
eventually set up the program.
thanking you in advance for your help.
Ibrahim.