Re: One Issue with Web Form and Another with a Program Installer

Gene is correct with regard to the original topic title, "Contact," being completely non-specific and unrelated to the actual issues.  This is the very reason that NVDA Group Rule #4 came into existence:

4.  Think very carefully about the title you are going to give any topic you post.  The topic is the first (and, sometimes, only) thing a member sees and that may be how they decide if they’re going to look further.   Generic titles, such as “Help Me!,” are not helpful because they give no idea about what.  Compare that to something like, “NVDA not reading Excel cell contents,” or, “NVDA setting for pronouncing numbers,” where the exact issue where help is needed is front and center.   Even something like, “Need help with the following . . .,” lets the reader know that you are going to present a list of issues.

But since I needed to merge Gene's message into the original topic, which blew away his attempt to create a more descriptive title, I had to give it another.  Please make subsequent responses using this message, or any other afterward with the full descriptive title, as the thing you reply to.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide