Re: One Issue with Web Form and Another with a Program Installer

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hello:
This is the link:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=1474
When I get in to the dialog, and type the headline of the problem, and
I get to the next field with the tab key, that says rich text editor,
I am unable to get out and not even to get back to the previous field.
Ibrahim.

It would also help to have direct links to the installers that are being
problematic.

Working with these sorts of arcane problems generally requires direct
contact with the items that are misbehaving if one hopes to get a
resolution.

*The color of truth is grey.*

~ André Gide