Re: One Issue with Web Form and Another with a Program Installer

Some forms have issues,

Sometimes you will have to exit forms mode and move down to the next field.

Sometimes the forms themselves are badly coded.

Setting things up that say setup.

It could be a self extracter and you hit the space button and they work or a visual installer.

If its a visual installer, chances are you can probably still extract it with something like 7zip, and run the setup inside the installer itself and its ok or use nvda ocr or narator on it.

Chance is you can still use alt n for next, alt b for back, alt c for cancel, alt i for install or alt s for start, alt y or n for licence aggreements.

I do get different language installers that do this to.

On 7/09/2019 11:52 am, Ibrahim Ajayi wrote:
Hi good people:
Please I have two different issues I will like addressed.
The first issue has to do with filling out some details on a form fill
on a website.
When I got to the site, and I typed in some information in to the
first dialog box, I am unable to
move out of that field, to the next. I used the escape key, but it
didn't work. I had to shut down the browser all together. Please has
anyone ever had this problem? how did you solve it. I hope the issue
is well understood.
Secondly, when I attempt to install some downloaded programs, and I
get to the set up point, all I hear is set up, and nothing happens:
has anyone ever had this problem? how did you resolve it. How did you
eventually set up the program.
thanking you in advance for your help.
Ibrahim.

.