Re: One Issue with Web Form and Another with a Program Installer

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 11:02 PM, Blaster wrote:
This particular form traps you in some type of simulated word
processor.
Yep, though I was able to make it around just a bit using NVDA object navigation, but it's still not anything like what I'd consider accessible. I'd hoped one might be able to compose in a word processor and then copy/paste into that composition box, but it doesn't even carry over the formatting, which most web forums I use actually do, or at least retain things like links, etc.

It's visually striking, looking almost like a word processor, but these behaviors with regard to accessibility as well as tossing common HTML formatting when copying from MS-Word and pasting in is really strange.

If nothing else, it's worth complaining to the site owner about the state of affairs.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide