Re: SAPI4 speech engines.Microsoft

Curtis Delzer

Hi, I just re-installed NVDA, getting it from

http://www.ninite.com

v19.2, but the problem persists. I think I'll have to completely uninstall and install from scratch since all of my previous add-ons etc still work as though I had not uninstalled, :) so it is complete removal time and re-install time. I'd like to use some of these SAPI4 engines, rather than the SAPI5 Eloquence since other SAPI5 engines just don't speak quick enough for my needs using human voices. :)

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 9/7/2019 11:29 AM, Jackie wrote:
What version do you have, Curtis? & what version of Windows. I am
using that exact speech synth w/latest stable NVDA & it works just
fine.

On 9/7/19, Curtis Delzer <curtis@calweb.com> wrote:
I don't know exactly when it began but NVDA lately cannot load my SAPI4
engines I use with it such as Eloquence which comes with Kurzweil 1000.
Window-eyes loads it and I've not checked JFW yet but will and amend
this message.

--

Curtis Delzer
HS