Re: SAPI4 speech engines.Microsoft

Curtis Delzer

Hi, fixed! I had to remove everything NVDA from my computer and re-install. Now, all is ok. Something got, as my daughter said when she was little, "all squoggled up dady!" :) she was so right!

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 9/7/2019 11:29 AM, Jackie wrote:
What version do you have, Curtis? & what version of Windows. I am
using that exact speech synth w/latest stable NVDA & it works just
fine.

On 9/7/19, Curtis Delzer <curtis@calweb.com> wrote:
I don't know exactly when it began but NVDA lately cannot load my SAPI4
engines I use with it such as Eloquence which comes with Kurzweil 1000.
Window-eyes loads it and I've not checked JFW yet but will and amend
this message.

--

Curtis Delzer
HS