Re: Japanese Pronunciation Dictionaries?

Takuya Nishimoto

Hello,

This problem depends on the speech synthesizer you are using,
if you are reading a word consisting of multiple characters.

When reporting bugs in the NVDA Japanese version,
please file an issue to our repository.
You can write in either Japanese or English.

https://github.com/nvdajp/nvdajp/issues

Best regards,

--
Takuya Nishimoto
nishimotz@gmail.com

2019年9月8日(日) 8:57 Clement Chou <chou.clement@gmail.com>:

Mostly for the Japanese speakers! I have NVDA JP installed over top of
my original installation so I get the Japanese specific additions that
I need. But NVDA seems unable to process the difference between
kunyomi and onyomi properly. I remember when it used to be a lot
better than it is now. For example, the word
筆問
gets read as fudetoi which I am assming is just the reading of the
separate Kanji. But it should be read as
ひつもん

Any thoughts on this? It doesn't seem to matter what synthesizer I use. Thanks!