Re: Synthesizer issues? And searching for one.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

We are in process of adapting the 2.0 and 3.0 drivers of Vocalizer to the new versions of NVDA with Python 3 and speech refactoring...

Version 2.0 of Vocalizer is now ready and will be published monday...
3.0 is still being tested.

After that, 4.0 will be released and will include a demo period...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 00:42 de 08/09/2019, Jesse Farquharson escreveu:

Hello all.
So... I'm trying to download the Nuance vocalizer synthesizer as listed here: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/ExtraVoices
Just the Nuance one, not the Code Factory Eloquence/vocalizer one.
I've tried it on two computers, one on NVDA 2019.2 and one on NVDA 2019.1. Both tell me that the Vocalizer demo has expired even though I've never even used it before.
Anyone know what's going on?
Also, I have been looking for another synthesizer lately. Ivona. Their website simply redirects me to Amazon Polly, so I was wondering if I can still download it somehow, or if I can download Polly, or if I'm completely out of luck.
Thanks.