Re: Synthesizer issues? And searching for one.

Jesse Farquharson

I see. Can I get both please?
Links to both that is.

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 12:36 PM Greg Wocher <gwocher@...> wrote:
Hello,
SAPI5 means you can use the voices in more than NVDA. You could also use them in JAWS or Narrator. The ones made for NVDA means you can use them only  with NVDA.

Greg Wocher

--
the guy who CAN