Re: Equalizer APO

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  No.  In my case i think I put up the gain and the bass more than my speakers could handle, so it was just a noticeable hum.  But I have made the propper adjustments.  I will write more after more detailed exploration.  Cheers!

On 9/9/2019 2:41 AM, Ame wrote:

Hi Jaffar!

Are the bleeps loud and sharp like  something’s happening with the speakers?  Is it less likely with the Windows One Core voices which I love?  I prefer Mark.  Since he’s a little less synthetic sounding, I thought that might not be quite as much an issue as with more computerized sounding  synths like eloquence and ESpeak.  I just don’t want to damage my speakers.  That’s my main concern.  I’ll be messing with something I’ve never used so I wanna be careful.