Re: Synthesizer issues? And searching for one.

where do you get these?

On 9/09/2019 12:23 am, Rui Fontes wrote:
Regarding IVONA, you can buy a SAPI5 version or a NVDA version.

If you can't find them, please say...

Rui Fontes

Às 00:42 de 08/09/2019, Jesse Farquharson escreveu:
Hello all.

So... I'm trying to download the Nuance vocalizer synthesizer as listed here: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/ExtraVoices

Just the Nuance one, not the Code Factory Eloquence/vocalizer one.

I've tried it on two computers, one on NVDA 2019.2 and one on NVDA 2019.1. Both tell me that the Vocalizer demo has expired even though I've never even used it before.

Anyone know what's going on?

Also, I have been looking for another synthesizer lately. Ivona. Their website simply redirects me to Amazon Polly, so I was wondering if I can still download it somehow, or if I can download Polly, or if I'm completely out of luck.

Thanks.

.