Re: Synthesizer issues? And searching for one.

Rui Fontes

Just SAPI5...

https://harposoftware.com/en/2-all-speech-synthesis-products/s-1/brand-ivona

Rui Fontes

Às 17:46 de 08/09/2019, Jesse Farquharson escreveu:

I see. Can I get both please?
Links to both that is.
On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 12:36 PM Greg Wocher <gwocher@... <mailto:gwocher@...>> wrote:
Hello,
SAPI5 means you can use the voices in more than NVDA. You could also
use them in JAWS or Narrator. The ones made for NVDA means you can
use them only  with NVDA.
Greg Wocher

<jesse100rules@... <mailto:jesse100rules@...>> wrote:

> I can't seem to find them. Can you please link me to them? Also,
what's the difference between the two aforementioned versions? SAPI5
vs NVDA?

as listed here: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/ExtraVoices

>>> Just the Nuance one, not the Code Factory Eloquence/vocalizer one.
>>>
>>> I've tried it on two computers, one on NVDA 2019.2 and one on
NVDA 2019.1. Both tell me that the Vocalizer demo has expired even
though I've never even used it before.

>>> Anyone know what's going on?
>>>
>>> Also, I have been looking for another synthesizer lately.
Ivona. Their website simply redirects me to Amazon Polly, so I was
wondering if I can still download it somehow, or if I can download
Polly, or if I'm completely out of luck.

--
the guy who CAN