Re: Identifying capital letters

Ricardo Leonarczyk

I used À-Þ to define the range for some latin accented characters in Unicode. It should cover most Romance languages such as Portuguese (my mother tongue) or Spanish. I'm not sure if it's the correct or standard way to do this, but it worked for my case.

Em seg, 9 de set de 2019 às 11:59, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> escreveu:

Ricardo,

           Might I ask what language you were using?   I, of course, recognize the a-z and A-Z sequences, but have no idea of what unicode characters are embraced by either the lowercase or uppercase range, À-Þ.

Yet another demonstration of how a strategically formulated, but very short, regular expression with capture groups can be used.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide