Re: Humanware Brailliant issue

David Csercsics

Which version of the screen reader do you have? I have a Brailliant BI 40 here and it seems the driver is still here, but I can  see if I can figure out what’s going on. If worse comes to worse you can restore NVDA to factory defaults, or failing that, reinstall NVDA from scratch.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Jonathan Milam
Sent: September 9, 2019 10:51
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Humanware Brailliant issue

For some reason, the option for the Humanware Braille display driver has disappeared from the list of Braille Displays in NVDA.  I am using the latest version, and even tried reinstalling NVDA but this hasn’t helped.  It was there last week, but isn’t now.  Any ideas on how I can restore it and how it may have disappeared?

Thanks,

Jonathan