Re: excel problem

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hi, Larry,

Id like to try to help.

Can you give us a real example and try to give a more complete description of the Excel  table?

Here are some questions to get started:

  1. Have you told NVDA which row or column is to be the header row?
  2. Exactly what number does Excel speak when you go to edit a new cell?
  3. Is the spoken number in the adjacent cell or somewhere else in the table?

All the best,

Cearbhall