From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Csercsics
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 1:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Humanware Brailliant issue

Which version of the screen reader do you have? I have a Brailliant BI 40 here and it seems the driver is still here, but I can  see if I can figure out what’s going on. If worse comes to worse you can restore NVDA to factory defaults, or failing that, reinstall NVDA from scratch.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10