Re: excel problem

Gary Metzler

Here are the names of the cell headers:

Date systolic diastolic pulse

I told nvda that the date field was the header field.

When I go to todays date and I arrow to the next cell I hear the number 139 which was a prior cell content.  Also when I enter the new data it says it along with the ghost data.  I hope this helps.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cearbhall O'Meadhra
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 2:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] excel problem

Hi, Larry,

Id like to try to help.

Can you give us a real example and try to give a more complete description of the Excel  table?

Here are some questions to get started:

  1. Have you told NVDA which row or column is to be the header row?
  2. Exactly what number does Excel speak when you go to edit a new cell?
  3. Is the spoken number in the adjacent cell or somewhere else in the table?

All the best,

Cearbhall