Re: excel problem

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

One more question. When you arrow up or down or right or left to an empty cell does it still say a number?

It sounds like your headers are working. Check to make sure that when you turned headers on that you were on the row that had your column titles and not your first entry.

Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.

the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 1:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] excel problem

Hi Robert,

It’s from a prior cell.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] excel problem

When you say it speaks a prior number is this the number from the previous cell or the top of the column or row?

Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.

the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 10:21 AM
Subject: [nvda] excel problem

Hi All,

I am using the latest windows 10 and nvda.  I am using excel 2016. 

I created a spreadsheet to track my blood pressure but when I go to enter a number nvda speaks a prior number.  Is there a setting I need to change?  Also I have nvda set to announce headers but, it doesn’t do it.  Thanks for any help.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.