Re: Synthesizer issues? And searching for one.

To be honest for what they are, I wouldn't be paying 40 bucks a voice.

The reason I got the code factory voices it was because I got all of them in a package.

The next voices I will probably get if I do, are the more expensive acapella infovox data key flash disk if I ever bother again with this.

For what I use, eloquence handles a lot of retro games, and vocaliser will handle just about everything else.

While its not realspeak solo by any push, at least its 64 bit and compatible with later oses, which is why I bothered in the first place.

On 9/09/2019 10:08 pm, Rui Fontes wrote:
Correct! I was mistaken...

For SAPI5 you can look at:
https://harposoftware.com/en/2-all-speech-synthesis-products/s-1/brand-ivona

Regards,

Rui Fontes

Às 06:14 de 09/09/2019, mattias escreveu:
Rui

No there is not a ivona NVDA addon

Skickades från E-post <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> för Windows 10