Re: links and buttons problem found.

I think that is not compatible and is either being worked on or has been pulled.

I forgot its state.

On 9/09/2019 10:24 pm, Chantelle Buys wrote:
Afternoon everyone.

I've found the problem or rather the cause of my problems.

After reinstalling my windows twice this morning I found that when I
reinstalled my NVDA addons, the buttons would just read as apply, okay
and cancel without saying button before it and the same went for the
links as well.

I uninstalled all my addons and reinstalled them one by one until I
found the one that was causing the problems. It is the AudioThemes3D
that causes my NVDA to stop telling me when I'm on a link or button,
not windows.

Chantelle