Broken Table Function: NFL Standings On ESPN Website Are Unreadable

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

If you visit the following URL: https://www.espn.com/nfl/standings, you will see that trying to navigate the standings for the National Football League using standard navigation keystrokes (control + alt + left/right arrows and control + alt + up/down arrows) does not work.  You stay in the first column and can't move to any other columns.

Does anyone else experience this and if so, is this a known bug?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"