Re: links and buttons problem found.

Luke Davis

The Audio Themes add-on has been a bit unstable for a while, and in some circumstances could really slow down NVDA in all 2019 versions.

In 2019.2, I believe it became unstable enough that it has been removed from stable add-ons on the website.

I think I heard that it is being worked on, however. So there is some hope for those who liked it, that it will be back eventually.

But for now, if you use it, expect oddness.

Luke

On Tue, 10 Sep 2019, Chantelle Buys wrote:

I had no problems with the addon until I reinstalled it after
reinstalling windows.

Oh well, it was fun using it while it lasted.