Re: Broken Table Function: NFL Standings On ESPN Website Are Unreadable

Gene

As is often the case when working with tables, it’s a site problem.  If you try to move while on a name, you will hear NVDA announce edge of table.
If you are in the numbers, you can move.  The numbers are a separate table.  For some unfathomable reason, the names are in their own table.  Visually, it may look identical but it isn't.

Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 1:53 AM
Subject: [nvda] Broken Table Function: NFL Standings On ESPN Website Are Unreadable

Hi Group,

If you visit the following URL: https://www.espn.com/nfl/standings, you
will see that trying to navigate the standings for the National Football
League using standard navigation keystrokes (control + alt + left/right
arrows and control + alt + up/down arrows) does not work.  You stay in
the first column and can't move to any other columns.

Does anyone else experience this and if so, is this a known bug?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"