Re: What is UI automation in Windows console for?

Vincent Le Goff <vincent.legoff.srs@...>

I will.  Don't worry, you'll hear me cry in agony if Braille accessibility is broken.  But if I can avoid that, I will for sure!

Vincent

On 9/10/2019 12:44 PM, Lukasz Golonka wrote:
Hello,

On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:13:58 +0200
"Vincent Le Goff" <vincent.legoff.srs@...> wrote:

To us, it might sound like magic indeed!  But as long as the feature is considered still a work in progress, I won't complain. Just don't merge it right now (don't know if it's worth opening an issue to report how Braille support works, or doesn't work, in this setup).
It definitely is. This option would be, and (in the Alpha versions is
already) on by default on recent versions of Windows 10. So if you can
please try with the latest Alpha versions, and if the problem persist
create an issue.