Re: excel problem

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

To be honest I usually use Jaws for Excel.

Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.

the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 4:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] excel problem

Did the headers thign work? I might be learningn xcel for math or what not and want to know in case I run into the issue.

Take care

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go here.
and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 9 Sep 2019, at 13:43, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

There are a number of talking blood pressure meters. Check at Walgreens.

Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.

the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 2:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] excel problem

How do you check your pressure without seeing please?

On Sep 9, 2019, at 12:20 PM, Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I am using the latest windows 10 and nvda.  I am using excel 2016. 

I created a spreadsheet to track my blood pressure but when I go to enter a number nvda speaks a prior number.  Is there a setting I need to change?  Also I have nvda set to announce headers but, it doesn’t do it.  Thanks for any help.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.