From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chantelle Buys
Sent: Dienstag, 10. September 2019 13:26
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Screen recorder.

Hi.

No, don't have a problem with that. I want to make videos for my youtube channel showing people how to do things on the computer.

Chantelle

On 9/10/19, Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@...> wrote:
Are you not able to get your print screen to work?

******
Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.
the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if
you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10