Re: Screen recorder.

Chantelle Buys

How do I get these navigator keys? Is it on the keypad again?

Chantelle

When all else fails I use in order, obj nav and hen screen review. Obj
pad really helps in some cases.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com) This is also our libsyn page as
well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go
[here.](http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium)
and for hosting options go [here](http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting)

Our [telegram](https://t.me/tffppodcast) channel is also a good place
for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our [discord](discord.tffppodcast.com) is where you will know when we
go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 10 Sep 2019, at 12:42, Chantelle Buys wrote:

Hi.

Thanks. I didn't know that I should use those.

Chantelle

You don't evene need to do that. Use obj nav to get to he sources
window, go into it then obj nav to the tool bar, go into tht, then
click
add. From ther it's 100 percent accessible.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com) This is also our libsyn page
as
well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go
[here.](http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium)
and for hosting options go [here](http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting)
to subscribe to the feed click
[here](http://feeds.feedburner.com/tffp)

Our [telegram](https://t.me/tffppodcast) channel is also a good place
for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our [discord](discord.tffppodcast.com) is where you will know when
we
go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 10 Sep 2019, at 12:34, George McCoy wrote:

When you are setting up new scenes in OBS, use NvDA's object
navigation keys to locate the sources window, then press nvda plus
enter to open it.

George

On 9/10/2019 8:49 AM, Chantelle Buys wrote:
Hi.

I've downloaded the program but, nvda aren't reading everything and
the sources tab are not accessible unless I use the mouse. Is there
an
addon for the program?

I found a program called Debut Video Capture Software which can be
used with the menus but, I can't get it to record nvda as I use it.
It
does pick up my laptop microphone but, I haven't tested it to see
if
it works or not.

Chantelle

On 9/10/19, Ralf Kefferpuetz <ralf.kefferpuetz@...>
wrote:
Chantelle,

I did a time ago with OBS studio, it is free and pretty
accessible.
https://obsproject.com/welcome

Cheers,
Ralf