Bluetooth problem

John J. Boyer

Hello,

I have Windows 10 pro, NVDAA 2019.2 and a Focus 40 Blue paired with the computer via Bluetooth. Until a few weeks ago I could turn off the Braille display and
when I turned it on again it would immediately reconnect with the computer. Now when I turn off the display the computer turns off Bluetooth. I have to restart
NVDA to re-establish the connection. I'm lucky that NVDA turns Bluetooth back on! My computer tech tried disabling power management for the Bluetooth card, but
that hasn't helped. Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a solution?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer