Re: Screen recorder.

Chantelle Buys

Hi.

Thanks I'll reinstall the program and give it a go once more.

Chantelle

On 9/11/19, George McCoy <slr1bpz@...> wrote:
Thanks for the tip, Sarah.  That's a lot better way.

George

On 9/10/2019 2:40 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

You don't evene need to do that. Use obj nav to get to he sources
window, go into it then obj nav to the tool bar, go into tht, then
click add. From ther it's 100 percent accessible.

<http://www.tffppodcast.com> This is also our libsyn page as well.
<http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium>
and for hosting options go here <http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting>

Our telegram <https://t.me/tffppodcast> channel is also a good place
for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord <discord.tffppodcast.com> is where you will know when we
go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

<Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 10 Sep 2019, at 12:34, George McCoy wrote:

When you are setting up new scenes in OBS, use NvDA's object
navigation keys to locate the sources window, then press nvda plus
enter to open it.

George

On 9/10/2019 8:49 AM, Chantelle Buys wrote:

Hi.

I've downloaded the program but, nvda aren't reading
everything and
the sources tab are not accessible unless I use the mouse. Is
there an
addon for the program?

I found a program called Debut Video Capture Software which can
be
used with the menus but, I can't get it to record nvda as I
use it. It
does pick up my laptop microphone but, I haven't tested it to
see if
it works or not.

Chantelle

On 9/10/19, Ralf Kefferpuetz
<ralf.kefferpuetz@...> wrote:

Chantelle,

I did a time ago with OBS studio, it is free and pretty
accessible.
https://obsproject.com/welcome

Cheers,
Ralf