Re: What is UI automation in Windows console for?

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 05:11 AM, Rob Hudson wrote:
But it doesn't tell us how it will do that.
And it probably never will.   Most deep dives into programming details "sound like doublespeak," period, and trying to make anything complex relatively comprehensible to "the average user" is a fraught proposition to begin with.

You have no need to know exactly how it will do that.  Most of us have no idea how the programs we use to accomplish anything do what they do, nor do we need to.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide