From: Don H
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 11:32 AM
Subject: [nvda] links on web page

Running win 10 1903 and latest version2019.2 and google chrome.
I have a web page for my investments that has things that NVDA says are
links that I can't open.  I have tried hitting enter on them, used
insert f7 to get the elements list to activate the link and nothing
happens.  I have tried hitting insert space bar before hitting enter and
nothing happens.
If i get sighted help they can use a physical mouse to left click the
link which then opens a list of options similar to what a combo box
might do.  Any other ideas as how to deal with such a link?
Thanks