Keystrokes in Transcribe

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hi,

Have we any users of Transcribe! the music transcription program?

I need to use this program with keystrokes rather than the mouse but I cannot find a comprehensive list of keystrokes to use. I wonder if anyone knows where I can find such a list, please?

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e: cearbhall.omeadhra@...

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] excel problem

I think what you've done is set one of your previous rows as the column headers - that would explain both why it is reading another number as you move, AND why it's not reading the cell headers you expect.  Either go back to the first cell with cell headers, and press NVDA+control+c twice quickly to remove the header,  OR press CONTROL+F3 to open the names manager, and remove any from the current worksheet with names like "ColumnTitle_d7cd3b3b417b4fcdbebe4c26720205cc"

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 5:10 AM Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...> wrote:

Hi Robert,

It’s from a prior cell.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] excel problem

When you say it speaks a prior number is this the number from the previous cell or the top of the column or row?

Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.

the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 10:21 AM
Subject: [nvda] excel problem

Hi All,

I am using the latest windows 10 and nvda.  I am using excel 2016. 

I created a spreadsheet to track my blood pressure but when I go to enter a number nvda speaks a prior number.  Is there a setting I need to change?  Also I have nvda set to announce headers but, it doesn’t do it.  Thanks for any help.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.