Re: links on web page

Arlene

That sucks!  What a company.  They should make it accessable for all.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Don H
Sent: September 11, 2019 2:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] links on web page

No I can not read the drop down list after a sighted helper clicks on

the link.

All the suggestions so far have not helped in the least.

I have tried using Google Chrome, Brave, Firefox as the browser.  I have

tried usind NDDA, Jaws and narrator.

I have tried working with the company before and they are unwilling to

change their site to offer better access.