Equalizer

Ame

Hi all!  Still on the lookout for an NVDA user friendly  eq.  Thanks to Jaffar Sidek for his kindness in sharing info on Equalizer APO but I don’t have the programming smarts to operate that one.  There are too many variables I know nothing about.  Can anybody recommend one that you just open and use the little sliders to tweak various bands?  My Realtek HD eq’s good but I’m having trouble dumbing down a couple frequencies.  Try to turn those down and it boosts others and makes everything sound like you’ve got cups over the speakers.  Lol  Thanks for your help in advance.