Re: Equalizer

Ame

Well, I’ve tweaked so many of them it’s hard to remember which ones I set where.  I’d like to shave off a little more between 400 and 600 hz.  Doesn’t  seem to wanna do that for me without making something else weird happen.  No distortion or anything but it seems to want to make something else stick out.  I’ve fine tuned it as much as I can.  I know those are the frequencies I needed to tone down because I’ve experimented with stuff in Audacity and I got the desired result.  Don’t need much, just a little bit… five, maybe six db?