Re: NVDA pronouncing "no" as "number" with some widgets but only with Microsoft synthesizers

Luke Davis

On Thu, 12 Sep 2019, Brian Vogel wrote:

Luke,             [Nn][Oo]\.* (\d+) number \2 was a mistake with the \2, it should have been \1I do not understand the need for the double backslashes in
your:  ([Nn][Oo]\\.*)(?= *\\d+) as that means you are actually escaping the backslash.
Right you are. In my defense, the double backslashes weren't in the original versions of those.
I wrote them in Python, and when I was done, I printed the variables and copied and pasted without looking. I am very unclear why it escaped the backslashes.
I apologize.
It originally said:

Luke