From: "Kevin Huber" <kevin.huber1@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2016 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] and firefox

Hi Brian:
Alt-n will not work in Firefox, because it is an Internet Explorer command.
The way I usually get to that message in Firefox is to press the f6 key twice.
Kevin Huber

Chris,

This is a SWAG based on my experience with JAWS and IE, but
when a notification bar such as the one you mention pops up in IE the
command ALT+N throws focus to it. Give that a try and see if it works in
Firefox. Either way, please report back on your finding.

I worry a lot. . . I worry that no matter how cynical you become it's never
enough to keep up.
~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's "Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in
the Universe"